International Certificate in TEFL
Asian College of Teachers offers 120-hour International Certificate in TEFL course which is aimed for the TEFL aspirants all across the world. TEFL stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language that has become an interesting career choice with the increasing demand for trained EFL teachers globally. Pursuing this 120 hour TEFL course online will surely open up the door of opportunity for teaching English abroad.
The field of education goes through a constant evolution and TEFL is not an exception. Hence the demand for certified EFL teacher is always high who understands the methodology and evolve with the demand and change.
You can be a part of this growing teaching community easily with an accredited professional training.
The certificate course includes proven EFL teaching methodologies, grammar, lesson planning, second language acquisition, language skills, language teaching, classroom management and other important skills required for a successful teaching career.
The course is also aimed to boost the confidence of EFL/ESL teaching aspirants to stand in a global classroom and deliver confidently.
Duration, Fee & Eligibility
- The course can be completed within maximum 4 months of time
- Flexible online course that anyone can pursue from any corner of the globe
- International Certificate in TEFL course is available at a reasonable fee of 250 USD
- Aspirants above 18 years with a minimum High school Diploma is eligible to apply
- Any aspiring as well as experienced teacher may apply for the course
- Proficiency in written and spoken English along with basic knowledge in computer is required
|120 hours/4 months
||High School Diploma
In order to pursue International Certificate in TEFL course, a candidate needs to apply online. There will be an online application form that the candidate needs to fill up and submit providing correct email id and phone number for easy communication afterwards. Once the candidate will fill up the online application form, he or she will receive the course detail via mail. On confirmation of enrolment, the candidate will be informed with course fee payment details that can be paid online using Debit/Credit cards or the candidate may opt for depositing cash, cheque or demand draft. Once the payment will be confirmed, the candidate will receive an online application form that needs to be filled and submitted to get the online access of the course.
Certification and Accreditation
- On successful completion of the course, our students will be awarded a globally recognized certification by Asian College of Teachers (ACT) accredited by TESOL Canada and TESOL USA.
- International Certificate in TEFL is certified by the CPD Certification Service UK
- International Certificate in TEFL is also accredited by the International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- The course is endorsed by the prestigious Training Qualifications, United Kingdom (TQUK)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
- The course accredited by TESOL Canada is an international association of educators, TESOL teachers, TESOL instructors, TESOL graduates, Board of Federal Directors and Provincial Representatives across Canada with both national and international representatives
- TESOL Canada programs are approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use
- TESOL Canada is the registered founding member of TESOL Quebec, TESOL Ontario and TESOL British Columbia. Internationally TESOL Canada is an associated member of TESOL U.S.A., TESOL European Union EUTA, TESOL Asia, TESOL Middle East and TESOL South America
- All ACT TEFL qualified students can also apply for TESOL Canada Board Exam to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and USA government
International Certificate in TEFL will provide the candidates with new avenues when it comes to an exciting global career opportunity.
- The Gulf countries have huge demand for professionally trained EFL teachers as the interest for learning English is growing thick and fast because people are really interested to take part in global communications.
- You can find plenty of ESL teacher jobs in countries like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah etc. are looking for trained teachers. There is a huge demand for professional trainers also who can guide other teachers, especially the local teachers, so that they can apply the methods in other language classes too.
- The demand is even bigger in Asia Pacific region as the Asian countries like Taiwan, China, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia are part of the global market and therefore, are keen to grasp the international language of communication - English.
- Huge demand for EFL teachers is also noticed in the COVID era in the eastern European countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia with huge vacancies for English language teachers.
- Online Teaching, in the current changing situation, is your best bet as this trend is sure to reach more popularity in the coming years too. The average fees of a TEFL educator varies between a rate of $10-$20 per hour, and goes higher with more experience and credentials of the educator as well as if you run your own private classes.
Hence a professional certificate and an internationally accredited certificate will be really useful for future EFL/ESL teachers.
Support for Course
- All the candidates will get a complete support and guidance from the experienced tutors during the course
- The tutors are always committed to help the candidates in every step of the course so that they achieve the learning goals
- Teachers share their experience with the candidates to develop their teaching and classroom management skills
- The candidate may learn at their own pace as the course is available online
- Students can also download the course content and go through them even when offline
- The candidates can raise tickets to the tutors if they have any course related queries