International Diploma in TEFL
International Diploma in TEFL is a popular course of Asian College of Teachers covering significant TEFL teaching methodologies and shaping the foundation of the aspiring as well as the experienced ESL/EFL teachers.
The 220-hour course is specifically helpful for the experienced ESL/EFL teachers as it infuses the latest teaching trends in the TEFL arena. The TEFL aspirants can also be benefited from this course as it is highly capable of turning an amateur into capable ESL/EFL teacher. The course makes the TEFL aspirants eligible to grow as effective ESL teachers who are suitable enough to teach non-native learners in kindergartens, nursery, primary and public schools, language schools, and even corporate houses.
Along with the TEFL Diploma online course, the candidates can also opt for another specialized course like Business English Teacher Training Course or Young Learners Teacher Training Course which purely depends upon the preference and interest area of the candidates. ACT offers the most up to date and hands on TEFL training course, the International Diploma in TEFL which endeavours to make the candidates expert in EFL/ESL teaching methodologies and techniques, enhancing their professional prospects.
Duration, Fee & Eligibility
- International Diploma in TEFL course is of 220 hours duration
- It is an online course that will take maximum 8 months to complete
- The candidates can study and access the course materials from any part of the world
- Only an internet connection is required to avail the course
- TEFL Diploma online course is available at 400 USD
- Aspirants above 18 years with a minimum High School Diploma can apply
- The key criterion is to have good command in English language
- They should also have the basic concept of computer and internet
|220 hours/8 months
||High School Diploma
After carefully going through the course details, the candidate needs to fill out the online application form available on the site with all the relevant details including a valid email id and phone number. Once it is submitted the candidates will be contacted by the course coordinator via email and phone call. The course fee then can be paid through various online payment options i.e. using Debit / Credit Card or even by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to the ACT's bank account. The payment receipt acknowledgment email will be the formal confirmation of the participation of the candidate into the course by ACT.
Certification and Accreditation
- On successful completion of the course, our students will be awarded a globally recognized certification by Asian College of Teachers (ACT) accredited by TESOL Canada
- Diploma in TEFL is certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- International Diploma in TEFL is also accredited by the International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- The course is endorsed by the prestigious Training Qualifications, United Kingdom (TQUK)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
- The course accredited by TESOL Canada is an international association of educators, TESOL teachers, TESOL instructors, TESOL graduates, Board of Federal Directors and Provincial Representatives across Canada with both national and international representatives
- TESOL Canada programs are approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use
- TESOL Canada is the registered founding member of TESOL Quebec, TESOL Ontario and TESOL British Columbia. Internationally TESOL Canada is an associated member of TESOL U.S.A., TESOL European Union EUTA, TESOL Asia, TESOL Middle East and TESOL South America
- All ACT TEFL qualified students can also apply for TESOL Canada Board Exam to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and USA government
International Certificate in TEFL will provide the candidates with new avenues when it comes to an exciting global career in teaching English abroad.
- The Gulf countries have huge demand for professionally trained EFL teachers as the interest for learning English is growing thick and fast because people are really interested to take part in global communications.
- Countries like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah etc. are looking for trained teachers. There is no dearth of ESL teacher jobs as there is a huge demand for professional trainers also who can guide other teachers, especially the local teachers, so that they can apply the methods in other language classes too.
- The demand is even bigger in Asia Pacific region as the Asian countries like Taiwan, China, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia are keen to take part in the global market and therefore, are keen to grasp the international language of communication - English.
- Huge demand for EFL teachers is also noticed in the COVID era in the eastern European countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia with huge vacancies for English language teachers.
- Online Teaching, in the current changing situation, is your best bet as this trend is sure to reach more popularity in the coming years too. The average fees of a TEFL educator varies between a rate of $10-$20 per hour, and goes higher with more experience and credentials of the educator as well as if you run your own private classes.
Hence professional training and an internationally accredited TEFL certification online will be really useful for future EFL/ESL teachers.
Support for Course
- ACT course coordinators and admission executives assure a smooth and hassle-free learning experience
- Ample pre and post course assistance from course coordinators
- Candidates will receive 1:1 tutor support
- They can mail their queries, chat and even call the course coordinators and their respective tutors throughout the course span on weekdays between 10 am and 6 pm
- The candidates will be given access to a wide range of online course videos to have a real classroom experience
- The candidate may learn at their own pace as the course is available online
- Students can also download the course content and go through them even when offline